Wolverine Christian Service Camp in located in mid-east Michigan north of Flint. The camp sits on 80 beautiful acres and has a boy’s dorm, girl’s dorm, dining area, worship area, recreation room, first-aid station, Directors office, swimming pool, campfire ring, and many more areas for recreation such as basketball, soccer, etc. WCSC offers a summer program that will provide great opportunities to have fun, spend time with old friends and make new ones while growing in Christ. We also open our camp to private church retreats, weddings, reunions, and other gatherings.
Wolverine Christian Service Camp is to impact lives for eternity.
God is the creator and sustainer of all things, Jesus Christ is God in the flesh by whom all must be saved, and the Bible is God’s perfect and complete Word. We also practice baptism by immersion for the forgiveness of sins and to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Everyone is required to follow the camp schedule.
- No one may leave the camp grounds without permission of the Dean.
- The use of alcohol, tobacco, and drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Sickness or injury must be reported to the camp nurse immediately. Prescription drugs are to be turned in to the nurse for distribution.
- Automobiles are restricted during camp.
- In matters of dress, MODESTY must prevail. Halter tops, short shorts, etc. will not be allowed. Wear shoes at all times. Deans and Faculty will enforce this rule.
- We discourage campers to leave camp for outside activities, such as ball games, etc.
- Please do not deface camp property. It’s your camp too – help keep it looking nice. Intentional damage or damage due to unnecessary carelessness will result in the camper being charged for damages.
- No electronic devices, magazines, comic books etc.
- No camper is to be out of his/her dorm after lights out.
- Please observe boundaries placed by the Dean.
- Food is not allowed in the dorms at any time; it attracts bugs and animals.
- Telephone calls may not be made without Deans permission.
- No camper should ever be in a place where a faculty is not.
The Camp Director reserves the right to dismiss any camper or refuse admission to anyone who, in his opinion, is deemed undesirable as a companion for other campers. No refund shall be made. All campers are expected to remain true to the ideals and regulations of the camp.
No one will be admitted as a camper who is infected with a communicable disease recognized as dangerous by the Department of Health.